MOLDING - IN-MOLD DECORATION
- Combines injection molding with a unique combination of decorating and forming processes.
- Seals in the graphics during the molding process, letting the graphics retain a crisp, colorful and new appearance.
- Creates a durable part to the second-surface decoration.
- Provides one precisely shaped part for your product.
- Increases cost effectiveness due to the reduction in the number of component parts required for assembly.
- Enhances the quality and flexibility of the product's design.
- Resists chips, scratches, marring, peeling and excessive glare.
- Shapes to the look and feel of your product, providing one complete design look.
- Offers full-color and a range of surface and technical patterns.
- LCD/LED windows and protected 2nd surface graphics.
- Close proximity to light sources - Heat Deflection of 270°F/133°C and a continuous use temperature of 185°F/85°C.
- Reduces problems with static.
- Chemical Resistant, UV, UL and other flammability codes.
- Wood-grain, Brushed Steel, Chrome, Screen Printed Texture and Textured Film.
- Cosmetically hides material flow lines, weld lines and imperfections.
- PC (Lexan®)
- PC/PBT (Xenoy®)
- PC/ABS (Cycoloy®)
- PC/PET (Valox®)
- PC/ASA (Geloy®)
- ABS (Cycolac®)
- Modified PPE (Noryl®)
- Large and small appliances
- Cosmetic Packaging
- Products currently using direct screen-printing or pressure sensitive labels